Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Hot Fuzz

Today I went to see the Simon Pegg/Edgar Wright movie Hot Fuzz. I went to see it with my friend Rich. I was really, really into seeing this movie. I thought "hell I loved Shaun of the Dead, why won't I like this?" It was completely different from what I had thought. I was like "this movie is going to be great, Yeah Boy!" Boy was I wrong. It did not live up to its expectations. I was very Let down by this movie. I just took a guess at this being the "sophomore jinx." That is what it is, the "sophomore jinx."
Don't get me wrong Pegg and his co-star Nick Frost (who was Danny) are a great team together, and Frost did steal the show, but It just didn't work. It is kind of like making another Spice Girls movie.
On a scale of 1-10 this gets a 2!

No comments: