Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Super Hero Movies

Super hero movies are pretty cool, if you think about it. I know everyone love the Spiderman, Superman, Ironman, Incredible Hulk movies. I agree they are good, but one movie that I will give a review of, when I am done watching it is Mystery Men. For those of you who don't know, that stars Ben Stiller, Janeane Garafalo, William H. Macy, Kel Mitchell (Keenan and Kel Fame), Paul Rubens (Pee-wee Herman Fame), and many more. I honestly think that think that is is better than a lot of other super hero movies, because, to me it allows us to see the uprising of smaller unknown heroes.
People may look at me like I am crazy, but I think this is true. It has been about 10 years since I've seen Mystery Men, ehich came out during my junior year of High school (which would make me old by some peoples standards). I will finish watching it and let everyone know what I think, and wether or not there should be a sequel, even though it is 10 years later.
Sure, people are saying I am crazy for saying that, but guess what, I don't care.

over & out

No comments: