Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 07, 2009

The Real American Hero?

I just finished watching the new G.I. JOE movie The Rise of the Cobra. I am going to start off by saying that it wasn't great, but it wasn't horrible, either. I mean it could have been better if the directors and producers, put in more characters, like the ledgendary Sgt. Slaughter. Having the Sarge in the movie, would have made it even better.
No, I'm not saying that because I am a fan of the Sarge, but come on, that's who made GI JOE. Honestly, I feel like having the Sarge in there, could have worked better than having Hawk run everything. To me this would have been great, because in the cartoon world of the JOE's the Sarge had a way of running everything.
I honestly would have made the world of the Global Integrated Joint Operating Entity a better feel
One question if they are the American Hero, why did they save Russia? If you know, tell me, because I want to know, because knowing is half the battle.

No comments: