Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 03, 2006

bad remakes and overratedness

Many or should I say that 99.9% of all remakes made today are really, really bad. It just doesn't seem right that these bad movies are made in todays world of movies. It's a waste of time to get people to see a movie that their grandparents or their parents saw, and told them about, but since they didn't believe that it was a real movie they went out and wasted their $10 on a movie that you could see was crappy just from the trailers. Again remakes are really bad!! I don't know how many times I'm gonna say this.
After I give my little speech about the most overrated movie of all time Scarface starring Al Pacino as Tony Montana, I'll Get back to the bad remakes. As I bring up that Scarface is an overrated movie, which it is, it's also a remake of a 1932 movie of the same. Going back to this being overrated, one line: "My name is Tony Montana!"
Ok, now back to the bad remakes. Again, there are a lot of them. You may not want to believe it, but let me tell you this, it's true!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: