Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Batman Returns

When we see this symbol, we all know that it stands for the Dark Knight, The Caped Crusader, that's right Batman!

Through out the course of movie history, there have been many different Batman movies, starring many different actors. Some actors who have played Batman are Adam West, Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer, and many more.

I am writing about this Batman movie because it was one of my favorites. The reason why it was, is because of how creepy Danny Devito portrayed the Penguin. I know that no one can compare to Burgess Meredith from the Batman TV show, but Danny Devito comes in a close second.

Moving on to other characters in the movie, Michelle Pfeiffer wasn't the greatest Catwoman, but neither was Halle Berry, but thats besides the point. Pfeiffer didn't really make the role of Catwoman believeable. Talking about not having charcters not be believeable, Micheal Keaton was really not the best Batman in my mind.

While watching this movie, I loved how the sets looked grey and dark. This gave the film a really, really creepy feel. The color gives a feeling of darkness and sadness at the same time. For most comic book movies this doesn't work, but in this case it does.

Again, these are my feelings, and I'm sticking to them!!

No comments: