Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 14, 2010

Random Posting

This is just one of my random nonsense post. It's about nothing in particular. I just feel like writing about what ever bothers me with movies. I know that sounds weird, but that's what I want to do with this blog tonight.

I know everyone enjoys their own type of movies, but my question is why don't people listen to the guy who's a film major about what movie to see. Ya see, I have this little theory. It works like this, I can tell whether or not a movie is good just by watching the trailer. Most people don't listen to me when I tell them, but it's their loss, and $13.00 down the drain.

When I tell them that a movie is going to be bad they are "why didn't you tell me?" I did tell ya, but you didn't listen ya dullard. But you have to remember that these people that I'm talking to don't understand the word dullard, so that tells you what they know doesn't.

No comments: