Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 31, 2010

English, Johnny English


Mr. Bean, and James Bond in the same movie? No the movie I am talking about is Johnny English, starring England's famous Mr. Bean, Rowan Atkinson, as the main character in this film, Johnny English.

As I've stated before, this film is a parody of the James Bond films. Instead of everything going right for the hero trying to save the day, many things go wrong during the way.

I must say that this movie is rather amusing. No, I'm not saying that because of my love for the stupid comedy movies that I've enjoyed in the past. It is amusing because Atkinson plays the role of the dope hero to a tee. He is the guy who you know that will screw everyone and everything up, but he will make sure everything works out in the end.

Can I say how many people will go out and see this movie? No. Will I be able to convince people to see? No, but I will try.

I have to give this movie a 7 out of 10. For those of you out there thanks for reading!!

No comments: