Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 27, 2010

Oh What a Rush!!!!!!!!


This is the classic statement of The Road Warriors, or Legion of Doom as some of you may know them. The reason why I am writing this blog is because I finished watching the Road Warriors DVD.
I must admit that this was a very interesting DVD. The reason why is because, there aren’t many tag teams left in the world of wrestling like them. Now that I’ve said that is let me introduce the two members of the team, and they are Hawk and Animal. Yes, I know, interesting and unusual names.
What can I say about these two interesting men? Well!! I did learn they they are the only tag team to hold the tag titles in the AWA, WCW, and WWE; but before they did that, they were bouncers at a bar called Grandma Bea’s, with a few other former wrestlers, such as Rick Rude, and Smash from Demolition.
As with every team, there are problems to be had.
Unfortunately, they will no longer be around because of the sad and untimely death of Hawk. I just wanted to say that Hawk will be missed! One other thing I can say is that The L.O.D. are often imitated and but never duplicated!!!

No comments: