Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Masters of the Universe

Yes, I know that its been a while since I've last posted a blog entry. The last movie that I wound up watching was Masters of the Universe. This movie is an old 1980s movie that is so horrible, that it is great in a sense. There are many things that make this movie great. Don't get me wrong, there are better movies out there than this, but this movie reminds me of my childhood.
Let me ask you this. How many times do you get to see Dolph Lundgren run around in a fur covered speedo, leather straps, and a cape? HUH, HUH, HUH????? Bet you don't have an answer to that now do you? There are many more reasons why I like this movie, other than it bringing back memories of childhood. I mean most of the characters from the tv show were in the movie, but there could have been more.
Again, I know that this movie is bad, but I enjoy it anyway.

No comments: