Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Remakes.

I hate it when I have conversations about remakes. People who I know and work with will tell me "Oh this movie is good!" They get mad at me when I tell them "Oh I saw this movie when it was.." Why because I am telling you that you have no idea what you mean.
An example of this when I was talking to one girl about I Am Legend. She told me it was a good movie and that I should go and see it. I told her I did see when it was first released as the Last Man on Earth Starring Vincent Price. I also told her that I also told her I saw it the second time when it was released as the Omega Man, starring Charlton Heston.
She gets mad at me and tells me that I'm being a jerk, and I was like why? Is it because I told you don't listen to the film student!!

No comments: