Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 19, 2009

Planet of the Apes


I know I've posted on this movie and series before. The only reason why I am posting again, is because an interesting question was asked of me the other day while watching the remake. Before I get to that, let me just say I watched the original, and remake for a paper, that I have to hand in for an independent study at school.
Ok, now I will get to the question that was asked of me. That was "Why did the remake end the way it did?" Before answering that I though of two buddies of mine, and gave an answer they would give. That answer was "It's freaking Planet of the Apes, do you really need a reason?" Yes, I know my answer was a question, but it answer it. Of I get told that answer couldn't be bought at a 99 cent store, but it's just one of those answers that holds up.

No comments: