Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 30, 2010

Some what of a nightmare... I think not

Today I saw the remake of Nightmare on Elm Street. I know movies will be remade; there are certain ones that will never, and ones that shouldn't. This is one of them. Don't get me wrong, the story line was decent, the story flowed, there was some tension, and you got dragged into the film.

While watching this movie there was one thing that I was thinking. That thought was Bad News Bears. The 1970s version of course. The reason why I say that is because the Freddy was played by Jackie Earl Haley, who played Kelly in the original BNBs.

Also, I couldn't believe Haley as Kruger because I guess the make-up and how he played the role. In this case, I'm sorry, nobody, and I mean nobody can stand up to Robert Englund. I know this sounds biased, but doesn't most of what I say, but he can't.

For me the make-up mad Haley look like a burnt skinless cat. Wow, nice opinion there! I know, but we live in a country where we can say what we want.

On a Scale of 1-10 this movie gets a five

No comments: