Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 12, 2011

A King GIving a Speech, Why Not!


A King giving a speech. That's something that's not really unheard of. I mean any person that comes into power in any country has to give a speech or two, whether they like it or not. The only thing is that it's incredibly hard when the person has a stuttering problem.

As the story goes along, the Duke of York's wife brings him to a doctor to help him end his problem. The "doctor" Lionel, uses many different methods to help stop the stuttering.

At first, it didn't seem like Lionel's methods would work. Well, at least I didn't think they would work. Let's just say that I was proved wrong.

The movie was very interesting, and kept me interested the entire times. I'll admit it can be kind of slow at certain points, but a great story, and camera work is involved. This film gets an 8 1/2 in my book!

No comments: