Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 16, 2007

Recent movies

Recently I have seen many different movies. Most of them have left me very or somewhat disappointed with the out at the end of the movie. Some of those movies have been Hot Fuzz, and Transformers. I don't know what it was about the two of these movies that were made lately, but it is like they need to be made a little, nay a lot better. It seems like today many movies are just being made for the sole purpose of being made (i.e. Harry "fucking" Potter, or any movie that The "Crock" was in).
Movies like this that everyone goes to see, that fizzle out in a week are the dumbest things I've ever seen previews for. I don't understand why people go to see a movie with The Rock in them. To tell people the Rock isn't that good of an actor. Hell, I am sorry to say this but Jason Mewes (Jay of Jay and Silent Bob fame), is a better actor than the Rock. I am sorry to say this and burst the bubble of many people that enjoy his acting skills.
I honestly don't understand why people get pissed off at me when I tell them this, but it is the truth

No comments: