Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Another random movie blog

I know I write this random blogs every once in a while. Yes, I know that there are people out there who read these things and some who don't. Right now, I am going to just continue to write my blogs whether or not people like them.

Now let me do what I came here to do. I am here to write a random movie blog. I don't know exactly what it is going to be about, but it can be done and it will be done.

This is just my random blog about how I love bad movies. I'm not talking about the bad movies that are just so bad that, that's all they are. I am talking about the bad movies that are so bad that they are good (ie Masters of the Universe, and the original Clash of the Titans).

Go ahead this is where you my readers, no matter how many of you are out there, tell me: Joe, you are crazy! I say ok, but at least my bad movies are better than your bad movies. Disagree with me all you want. Hell, even piss and moan like an impotent jerk whose going to take it up the tail pipe, until you go blue in the face; but what I am getting at is that I am right and you are wrong. I hope I've made that crap clear.

What I am tring to say is: I LOVE BAD MOVIES THAT ARE SO BAD THAT THEY ARE AWESOME! Remember that!

No comments: