Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 23, 2011

ECW! ECW! ECW!

Since my last blog dealt with pro-wrestling, guess what, this one will too. This blog was sparked after watching ECW Wrestlepalooza '97. How could you possibly write about a wrestling pay-per-view thats 14 years old? I know that's what some people are thinking.

I'll tell ya. It sparked the blog for a few reasons. Let me start with one of them.

Reason one: The fact that ECW is no longer in business. The reason for that is not making enough money, or spending more than they had. Only one person can have the blame put on him. That man Paul Heyman. Don't get me wrong he knew how to market everything, but he wasn't a money person.

Reason Two: The rights to the company are owned by Vince McMahon. Who would've seen that coming? Probably many people!

Reason Three: Look at how many of those ECW guys that are either retired, working the indies, or dead.

I guess watching old wrestling like Wrestlepalooza can do that.

No comments: