Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 05, 2009

FanBoys

Yesterday, I had watched the comedy film FanBoys. To me it was a very funny movie. I am not being Biased because I know the guy Dan Pulick who came up with the story and worked on some of the script.
I honestly thought the story was good. The first reason why is because, FanBoys proves to us that all of love something from our childhood, whether or not we admit it. Sometime if we love something enough we should go for it, even if we fail.
Another reason why I liked this film is because it teaches us that sometimes we need to reconnect with people and places that we lost connections to while trying to grow up and move out into the real world.
These are two of the many things that I learned from this movie, and hope that people can learn the same things whether or not they enjoy FanBoys."

No comments: