Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 12, 2010

Heroes in a Half Shell

Most kids today, have really awesome movies. I'll give them that, they do have some cool movies. One movie that came out not to long ago, was TMNT, or for those of you who don't know, that stands For Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. This was a movie based on the cartoon that had come out while I was a wee lad (not that I was ever wee). I just want to remind anyone reading this, the two of you that I know of, that the original Turtles movie came out in 1990. Way before the newer version was even thought of.

Most who are or around my age will come to appreciate the original Ninja Turtle movies that were made. Yes, there were three of them. Those will be talked about another time. This movie tells the story of four turtles, who are all named after artists. They are Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo. That is the thing that most people didn't get. They were trained by Splinter, their master, who was a giant rat.

To stay hidden from society, and their enemies, they lived in the sewers of what was New York City. The enemies that they were hiding from were The Shredder, and his Foot Clan. They were hiding in the sewers, because they did not want Shredder to know that they had any affiliation with news reporter April O'Neil.

I don't want to go on any further, because I want you to go out and relive your childhood and have a good time.

No comments: