Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Mallrats, respect or not


Maybe I am the only one who thinks this way, but Mallrats needs some respect. I know that there are many people out there who don't agree with me, and that's ok. I also know deep down in my heart, that there are Kevin Smith fans who do.

Most of us who have seen this movie know the story. For those of you who don't, here it goes: Two guys T.S. and Brody, both get dumped by their girlfriends. As a result of the dumpings, they go to the mall. While they are there, they see Brodie's ex-girlfriend Rene, dating the proprioter of the Fashionable Male. T.S. knows that his ex is going on a dating show for her father, because the original contestant died of an embolism, while doing laps in the YMCA pool.

While everything is happening Brodie and T.S. hire Jay and Silent Bob to be their hatchet-men. Why might you ask? The reason is because Brodie and T.S. don't want the show to take place.

I will leave the rest of the story anonymous. What I'm saying is, go watch it and tell me wheter or not you can repsect this film

No comments: