Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Down Periscope

Today I watched the Kelsey Grammer movie Down Periscope. This is a film I saw for the first time many years ago, and thought it was funny even though I was 11 and didn't get all the jokes in it. At first when I saw Down Periscope I guess the main thing I found funny was the chit-chat about where Kelsey Grammer's character of Tom had a tattoo. Any guesses on where it is.

The movie this time seemed funnier, because not of the joke, which were good, but because of how the film moved and the story was told.It was also good, because of the characters as well. Rob Schinder's character of Marty was great because of how everyone kept picking on him and making fun of him.

I know that the people who saw this movie, who knows how many, may have different views, but some can say it was funny. I got some laughs out of it. Hope in the future that this film can become a cult classic. That's all I have to say this time around.

No comments: