Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Toy Story 3

On Friday I saw Toy Story 3 with my pal Anthony. I say it was an okay movie, but it was more of those senitmental movies to say hte least. Some people may agree with and some may not, but what ever the case is let me know. It involved the same characters of Buzz, Woody, Rex, and the rest.

While watching the movie, in 3-d no less, it had me thinking. Why couldn't the story be a little different. Why couldn't Andy already have been at college? Why couldn't he have to deal with someone taking the toys? I guess that's just my way of thinking about that. I wonder how many people think that I am super crazy for thinking that way.

Seeing TS3 in 3-d made the experience a little bit better, but it was weird seeing these characters bounce off the screen. Thats all i have to say about that.

No comments: