Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Documentaries

As many people know that documentaries are somewhat influential in the movie world. Many people know as well that Mr. Michael Moore is one of the biggest documentary filmmakers ariound. For those of you who don't know he did Bowling For Columbine, Sicko, Farenhiet 911, and Captialism: A Love Sotry.

What I am getting at if Mr. Moore can show whats wrong with our society, and the world around us, there should be documentaries about other things; trust me I'm not talking about Nanook of the North.

I say do a documentary about something very different, like the world of board/card games. Yes, I know some people are going to tell me that this is the dumbest thing they've ever heard, but watch someone do it and it take off.

Go ahead tell me that' stupid and that I'm a dullard an that wouldn't work. My question is if that would work, why is Tom Cruise still allowed to make films?

No comments: