Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 27, 2010

Orphan



Recently, I just finished watching the movie Orphan. When the commercials for this movie came out, many people said "that's going to be scary!" or "It's going to make me piss myself!" After hearing that, I told people, "no it's not!" and "no it won't!"

I thought that I would never watch this movie, but I did. I wanted to see what it was all about. OK, so let me tell ya. Orphan is about this girl named Esther, who was an orphan who went from home to home because something happened to her previous families. For example, they died in a house fire, and many other scenarios.

As the movie goes on, the couple, John and Kate, who adopted Esther start fighting over her. While this happens, you see John take Esther's side while Kate sees Esther for what she really is.

Yes, there are many more things that happen, but I want you to find those out for yourself. On the 1-10 I give this movie a 5.


No comments: