Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What are Feces? Baby mice



As I sit here an watch the Richard Kelly film Donnie Darko, I thought that I would blog about it. This is a very interesting movie starring Jake Gyllenhaal, Jena Malone, Drew Barrymore, and Patrick Swayze.

Before I actually start to write to about the film, I'll give a little back-story on it. When the film first came out, it did not do well while in theaters. It went in and out of theaters in its opening week. After that, it made most of its money through DVD and VHS sales. It also became very popular because of word of mouth. After this, director Richard Kelly went and put the directors cut into theater.

Now on to the movie itself. This movie tells the story of Donnie Darko, a troubled teen, who has emotional problems. While the story moves on, we see what forces Donnie to cause his problems.

Many people have asked me to describe this movie to them, and the only way that I can truly do that is by saying that it is a movie with about 20 different stories in it. To write about it here would take forever. Go see it

No comments: