Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Cleveland Show

Many people may know, but some people may not, but I am a fan of The Cleveland Show. The Cleveland Show was created by Seth Macfarlane, who is also the creative genius behind Family Guy and American Dad. I am writing about The Cleveland Show, because I recently started watching the complete first season on DVD.

One reason why I am watching this, is because I am a fan of Macfarlane's other shows, which I previously mentioned.

Now that I've said that, let me tell you a little bit about what The Cleveland Show is all about. It is a spin-off show starring Cleveland Brown, one of the main characters from Family Guy. The show starts out with Cleveland and his son Cleveland, Jr. going to move to California. That doesn't exactly happen. What happens is that Cleveland meets his old crush Donna, and falls in love with and the rest is it from there.

No, I'm not gonna talk about every episode for a few reasons. Those are: 1) to many wacky adventures, and 2) to much time. So just remember to watch!

No comments: