Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 03, 2011

My post-Christmas, First 2011 post

The holidays were great in the movie category. Plenty of DVD's came my way. As of January 3, 2011, my collection is up to 648 different movies.

For those of you who want to ask, the answer is, yes, I have started to watch some of the movies/TV series that I have on DVD. Yes, I will admit that it'll take me a very long time to watch all off these, but I will do it. How long will it take me? I can't really say. I don't really know.

I have a feeling, the next question will be: "what movie will be next?" My answer: it's kind of like poker it's 100% random. I don't know what order, I don't know what time of day, I don't know if it is going to be comedy, crime, TV show, I just don't know.

Hopefully soon I will post some reviews

No comments: