Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Movie Stlyings of Michael Keaton



There have been many movies starring Michael Keaton. Some of them have been good (Batman, and White Noise), and some of them have been bad (Multiplicity), but maybe those are just my opinions. Yeah, yeah, I know people who will tell me I'm nuts, but that is OK.

I know not a lot of people are fans of Mr. Keaton, but again, that's OK. I want to know what people think of his movies. From what I can remember, parts of the first Michael Keaton movie that I saw was Beetlejuice. I really don't remember much about it, but it seemed kind of cool.

Now on to the next movie. As it goes for Batman, I know that Keaton helped revolutionise the series, even though he's no Adam West, but he did make Batman cool again. I know people will give me hell for the Adam West comment, but who cares.

White Noise. Paranormal activity in a movie that involves Michael Keaton. Really? Really? Yeah, Really! I mean it was pretty good. I mean, come one it's better than the Justin Beiber movie.

No comments: