Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Horror Movies

I know many people have their favorite horror movies. I just wanted to speak about how or why each one works.

OK, I know people are going to disagree with me, but I want someone to share their opinions with me. I want people to tell me what you think.

Halloween- Works for many reasons. The first reason, Michael Myers doesn't have to say anything when he goes after his victims. The second reason, well to me at least has to deal with Michael's "super strength," so to speak. To me this is cool because it is so hard to bring him down. This is all I am going to say about this now.

Saw- For this series of horror films, it has to do with the mental state of John "Jigsaw" Kramer. This works for the series because he makes you saw what you did wrong, and that you made people feel miserable.

Friday the 13th- To me this has some of the same qualities as Halloween. Tell me if you agree.

Nightmare on Elm Street- Nothing better than a burnt up pedophile with a razor glove, who comes back to kill kids in their dreams. The dreams are what make him strong. Just remember don't fall asleep.

No comments: