Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 22, 2011

I Have the Silliest Name in the Galaxy

"Crying is for babies, little girls, and men who've just had their ears ripped off!" These are the first words, that are spoken by one of the funniest characters, at least to me anyway, in movie history, Oobedoob Benubi.

For those of you who don't know, he is the very wise character in Steve Odekerk's parody, Thumb Wars: The Phantom Cuticle. He is the Obi-Wan character. In this movie he has to help and guide Loke Groundrunner, to be a strong leader of the "Thumbbellion."

Why is that some people will ask? It's because Dark Helmet man is trying to conquer the universe and trying to take over.

Now back to Oobedoob Benubi. I love this character, because he makes me as well as many other people laugh. Also, he has classic lines, such as, "I have the silliest name in the galaxy" and "touch your tongue to mine, you know, to make it all official!"

This is why he is my favorite character!

No comments: