Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Now That's the Ticket


I know this is odd, but I am going to be writing this blog about former SNLer, Jon Lovitz. I know the two questions are: why Jon Lovitz?, and why is there some odd looking cartoon character on the right side?

Why I chose Jon Lovitz, is really can't say, and that odd goof ball cartoon character is Jay Sherman, who was voiced by Jon Lovitz on the show The Critic.

For those of you who don't remember The Critic, it was about a movie critic, who would give his reviews of movies on national television. The scale that he used was the Sher-mometer.

I enjoyed this cartoon a lot, so much that I even have it on DVD.

Now, back to first Jon Lovitz question. I guess it was to talk about his starring role in The Critic.

No comments: