Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Movies in General

I know that there are many different kinds of films out in the world for people to like. Yes, I'll admit it, I have been known to like some bad movies. Yes, everyone else does too; they just do it a lot more than I do. No, I'm not saying that I am going to cut off all communication with these people. Maybe I should with some of them. Again, I'll admit my movie choices aren't always that great, but I have been known to pick out some good movies.
A lot of times, I have the conversation of bad movie picking with people at my job. These people will tell me that they are going to see whatever movie it is. It's usually, hell it's always the bad movie. When I tell these people "don't see that, it's crap" they don't believe me. Then, the next time I see them, I get asked "why the hell didn't you convince me to see that?" Of course, my response is "I did you dumbass, but you didn't listen!"
Again, I'll say that I do not always pick the greatest movies around. The point that I am getting at is, "listen to the film student, who tells you not to see a piece of shit movie."
I know this seems like a lot of rambling and raving and carrying on, but I wanted to get my feelings out there.

No comments: