Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 25, 2009

The new Lot

The new lot of Christmas DVD's has come in. As soon as I start getting done with most of them, I will start writing reviews. This may take a while because there are so many different ones, but I will do what I can to do it.
I don't know exactly how there are of you out there reading this, but the reviews will keep coming, They will start slowly, but they will start coming within the next couple of days.
So, as soon as this process starts moving, there will be more to follow. Until then, it will be up when it will be up. I honestly know how long it will take me to post all of the movie reviews, but I have a lot of watching to do. For any of you out there who do read this, I just ask for some time, and I will make sure reviews are produced.

No comments: