Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 06, 2009

S. Darko The "Sequel" Eight years Later


S. Darko is the "sequel," or as the movie crew calls it, the "continuation" of Donnie Darko. S. Darko follows Samantha Darko, Donnie's youngest sister on a trip seven years after his death. It tells her story, while she is on a road trip with one of her friends. It has the same concept of Donnie Darko. There is time travel involved, if you are into that type of thing.
There are even more connections to the first movie, which I will not speak of if you never saw it. The movie is rather interesting, and easier to follow than the movie Donnie. OK, both were easy to follow, but this one is easier to follow if you saw the first film.
This movie has a great story, great characters, a great plot, theme, and many other things. I am not bragging about how great it is, or saying you should go out get the DVD and saying you should watch it. OK I am saying the second part. I feel that you will enjoy this film, because I know I did.

No comments: