Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Final Post of '09

This post is the final post of 2009. This is about the what I think of A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors. I have to say this film was way different than I though that it would be. I am not saying that it is a extravagant film such as Citizen Kane or Gone With the Wind, but it is a great way to keep an awesome horror movie icon like Freddy Krueger alive.
I know many people might think that I am crazy for say that Krueger is one of the best, but I believe that to be true. This movie tells how Freddy comes alive in peoples dreams just like the previous two films, but this time he is attacking the dreams of kids who are in a hospital for other problems that they all have.
Technical things like the lighting help tell the story, and help us become one with the characters. It allows you to feel all nervous and it wants you to feel creeped out and scared so that you will hope that this doesn't happen to you. I know the movie is fake, but sometimes it feels good to get a scare. Getting a scare from a movie like this, can make life fun.
This movie brings out the fun of the 1980s, and the fun of being scared. Many people may not agree with me.

No comments: