Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I think everyone needs a Spinal Tap

Most people don't realize that one of the funniest movies around is This is Spinal Tap. This a mockumentary about a British Band that is touring for their comeback and they want to be known again. As they are touring they run into a bunch of problems along the way, like all the band members winding up with a cold sore on their lips, getting lost in an arena, and much more.

The movie starts Rob Reiner (from All in the Family), Christopher Guest, Harry Shearer (The Simpsons), and Michael McKean (Lenny from Lenny Squiggy, and SNL). All of these men worked on writing the movie about the fictitious band.

Shearer, McKean, and Guest play the main characters: Nigel, David, and Derrick. We get to follow them around as the band tours, and as it starts to fall apart again. After watching this movie, and getting to see The Tap Live May 26, 2009, they grow on you even more even though they are not a real band.

Many people may disagree with me that this is a great film that will make you laugh, but I bet there are more people who will agree with me. Many people have seen this film and many people have loved it, and I am one of them!

So I suggest people go out and see this film and have a good time with it. So out of 10 stars I give this film a 10.

No comments: