Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 01, 2010

1-1-10

This is my first post of the new year. i don't know if this will actually have anything to do with movies. Will I touch on them? Maybe. Will I talk about them 100%? NO. I don't even know what movies to talk about in this blog.
What can I say about movies heading into 2010? I really don't know. I don't even know what movies I am going to see this calendar year. It seems like as of now there are very few movies worth seeing. I know that sounds odd coming from a guy that loves his movies. Right now I will stick with the DVD's that I received for the Christmas holiday.
When I finish most of those I will post more blogs about them. I posted about the movie Memento, and I am deciding whether or not I will post about the first part of the Survivor Series Anthology (1987-1991). It is a tough choice, but if I decide to do it I will.
Until then over and out!!!!!!!!!

No comments: