Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Bloody Valentine.

Just recently I finished watching My Bloody Valentine. I must say I understood what was happening and what was going on. One of the things that made that movie was boring, was the pacing of the story. The pacing was so slow. I mean slower than a snail. Don't get me wrong a like thriller/scary movies as much as the next person, but this didn't do a damn thing for me.

Go ahead and disagree with me and tell me you like film. That I don't mind, but what is the point of remaking this film. Alls I have to say is that this is one of the worst remakes ever. Many people may disagree with that, and feel free too, but again I'll think that you are nuts. OK here is where I get crap for saying people are crazy for liking this remake. Why are my opinions dumber and far more "stupid" than everyone else?

There is nothing else that I can possibly say about this film. On a scale of 1-10 it doesn't register. Good day sirs and ladies.

No comments: