Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Santa Claus is Comin' To Town

As many people know, Christmas always comes this time of year. Trust me on this one, I'm not lying. Other than presents, there is one thing-- er,-- person that is associated with the holiday, and his name is Kris Kringle, but you know him better as Santa.

Now, that I've mentioned that, I'll go on to talk about the classic 1970 Christmas classic, Santa Claus is Comin' to Town. This movie is narrated by musical legend Fred Astaire. Astaire tells the story about how Santa went from Kris Kringle, to Santa Claus.

As the movie goes on, it tells how he struggles with people like Burgermeister Meisterberger, who outlaws toys. Of course we all know that something like that is silly and outlandish. Kris also has to deal with the Winter Warlock.

We also find out about many other things like the stockings hanging over the Chimney, the red suit, and many other things.

I love this movie a lot because it shows me at least, that if you try and do something nice for someone, it might happen for you. It also teaches me don't be afraid to stand up for something if you believe in it

No comments: