Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Caeser Home


About a week ago, I saw the newest film in the Planet of the Apes franchise. The name of the film Rise of The Planet of the Apes. That's right folks another Planet of the Apes movie.

OK, OK, I know many people are going like "oh my god!" another one. Yes, another one. Sure, I know many people don't like this series, but I do. Just to let you know I have seen all of the original Planet of the Apes movies, and its remake starring Marky Mark Wahlberg. Bloody Hell, I even did a 13 page independent research paper on them, but that is a different story.

Now, on to the movie itself. When I went to see it, I being a POTA fan, I was expecting a lot of it. Was I right to? Yes, I was. The reason--well, maybe a strong reason is because I had seen all five of the original movies, because of my uncle Bill.

Again, let me get back on track, I wanted to say that I enjoyed the film because it had an awesome story line, character development, a great plot line and a good run time. I totally believe that all of these things made the movie great. Why? Because, each of those kept me interested through out the entire movie.

All I'm saying is, if you don't believe me, go see it. On a scale of 1-10, I say 9 out of 10.

No comments: