Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Everyone is a Fan of a Bad Movie! Me Included!


I know every generation has a bad film that at least one person was a fan of. Me Included. My Favorite bad movie that I am a huge fan of is Masters of the Universe starring Dolph Lundgren as He-Man, the savior of Eternia.

So many people ask me why I love this movie, and the only answer I can give them is: it was awesome at five to see a cartoon come to life.

Yeah, that might not be a good for some people, but this isn't about them; it's about me.

Yes, this movie is bad, but when you were five years old, and saw one of your cartoon heroes come to life, you enjoy it too.

One thing that I disliked about the movie was that Orko was not involved. He was replaced by Gwildor, played by famous little person actor Billy Barty. Even though I didn't like that choice now almost 25 years after I saw this movie, it kind of makes sense.



No comments: