Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ni! Who Are You? We Are the Knights Who say Ni!


Oh my God! A Monty Python Blog. I know! Very different from what I normally write about. Go ahead be very shocked. Why should you be shocked? Because I fart in your general direction. That's right I said I fart in your general direction.

I know I watch many different movies, which whatever readers I have of this blog have noticed, by why this? The reason is because after hearing so much about the movie, I decided to by a copy and watch it.

So, that is exactly what I did. Let me say this, Monty Python and the Holy Grail was a very funny movie. I know some things people might say are: "the British aren't funny," or "Holy Grail doesn't make sense." I agree with the first statement about the British not really being funny, but this is one of those few times where they were.

I just wanted to say that the story was original, which mad me laugh at times, the characters were interesting, and I felt like the run time was a little to long. I truly can say that everything went well together in this movie.

The 1-10 scale is ready and I give this film an 8

No comments: