Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 21, 2006

Rocky Horror

The Second review I am going to do is for the greatest B-movie ever made. That Would be the Rocky Horror Picture Show. To me this is the greatest B-movie ever made because of the cast of people who did this movie and are now famous. The cast consisted of Tim Curry as Dr. Frank-N-Furter, Susan Sarandon as Janet Wiess a Heroine, Barry Bostwick The Hero (the mayor from TV's Spin City), and Meatloaf the Ex-delivery Boy.
I really believe that this is the greatest B-movie ever made because of the cult it has picked up in the last thirty some odd years. It has a bigger following that another movie that I also believe is a cult classic Clerks (I will be doing a review for Clerks II Later on today). It has a cult following, because of the way the audiences who see it respond and how they react to happens in the movie. To show that it has a great classic following because there are many people who get into character when they watch the movie.
Out of ten I'd give this eight stars. The reason I give it eight out of ten, is because of the weirdness factor of the movie.

No comments: