Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 28, 2006

Third Clerks II Blog

I know people are getting bored with me posting about Clerks II, but let me just say this. This movie is the best damn movie out this summer. I don't care what this annoying horny thirteen year old girls, who love Johnny "I'm gayin' it up since 21 Jump Street" Depp say. They have no idea what they are talking about. First off, I know Senor Depp has been around for like ever, but, Jay and Silent Bob are way better than him. Why? Because two is better than one.
Now, please let me start my third review. Again, I'll repeat this, for the millionth f'n time. Here it goes: THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE OF THE SUMMER!!!!!!!!! I don't know how many times I can and will say this. This movie is a 90 minutes laugh fest from start to finish, and I am not talking about a person from Finland.
I am a big fan of Mr. Smith and I have my cousin to thank for that and here it goes: THANK YOU!!! This movie is the movie that maybe a sequel. Maybe some people may think this is a "remake," but I don't. Please don't say that to me or any Kevin Smith fan.
All I am saying is, listen and listen good!!! BEST MOVIE OF THE SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: