Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 27, 2010

I think I need a Cop Out

Today I saw the new Kevin Smith film Cop Out, starring Tracy Morgan (Brian Fellow) and Bruce Willis (aka Bruno). I just want to say that enjoyed Willis in the Die Hard movies, but I am not really a Tracy Morgan fan, but the one thing that I can say is that these two men were freaking hillarious together.

Let me say that I was pretty psyched to see this film. The reason why I say this, is because I am a big Kevin Smith fan. Call me biased if you will..... OK there I waited, hoped you did it.

Now on to further matters, I must say that this movie really made me laugh multiple times. Most of the time I laughed it was because of Morgan, who as I said I am not a fan of. His reaction, to what happened or to Willis made the movie work. The same thing with Willis worked as well.

I have to say this film gets an 8 out of 10!


No comments: