Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Paranaormal Activity-A Scary Ghost Story I think not

Many people who have seen Paranormal Activity told me, "Joe it's a scary movie. It'll make you scream cry, and possibly wet yourself!" I gave them a look in my attempt to say "are you sh*tting me!" I knew that wouldn't happen, but these co-workers kept insisting that it would. I would tell them that a movie like this wouldn't do that, because I have seen so many horror movies, and it takes a lot to scare the crap out of me.

I held out as long as I could without seeing Paranormal Activity, but last week I cave and got the DVD, and watched it. This is one of those movies where you could feel the tension building, but it was a big let down, because all the times, where I was supposed to be scared, I wasn't.

I just have to say that this film was a big let down in the horror/drama/thriller category. I feel that this movie could've been a hell of a lot better. I don't know if I was the only one let down by this, but I did not enjoy this.

On A scale of 1-10, I give this film a 1/4 star

No comments: