Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 11, 2010

My least favorite movies

I know that people have a list of favorite and least favorite movies. This is going to be the list of my least favorite movies. I want to know what people think of my list. So give me your opinion on why you agree or disagree with me and my list. I want to hear what you guys have to say.

The only question is: "Where do I start?" Let me just say there many movies that can make this list. If I could, I would make the whole list Woody Allen movies, but I already wrote a blog about how much I strongly dislike him.

OK, here it goes.

1. Van Helsing- Nothing against Hugh Jackman, but the movie was just bad. You know how many movies had people have made movies about changing monsters?

2. Musketeers of Pig Alley- This is a very old silent film. It is also a gangster film. It is a really bad combination of both.

3. any Harry Potter movie- I'm pretty sure they did something like this before. Oh yeah, it was, in the 1940' movies were made about Sherlock Holmes

4. Deconstructing Harry- It's A Woody Allen movie. Need I say more.

5. Any Jack Black Movie- Not really a big fan of his. One saw one movie, but that was it.

Ok, Tell me what you think

No comments: