Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 19, 2010

Reservoir Dogs


I don't know how many people have seen Quenten Tarantino's 1992 film Reservoir Dogs, but it is one hell of a movie.

This film tells the story of a group of men, only known by colorful names, who are going to rob a jewelry store.

The plan is set, the men are ready, but after they rob the jewelry store something goes wrong. What's that? The cops were tipped off to the robbery.

Now that Mr. Blonde, Mr. White, Mr. Orange, and Mr. Pink all know that, it's time to find out who it is. While they are at the rendezvous spot, it's time to ask questions.

Now, they start running into other problems. Mr. Orange is shot, Mr. Brown and Mr. Blue are dead, and Mr. Blonde brings a cop back to the rendezvous spot in the back of his car. While everything is getting straightened out, they are waiting for Joe to get there.

In the mean time everyone is pointing fingers at someone else about being the rat who tipped the cops off about the robbery. In between all of this happening, Mr. Blonde cuts the cops ear off, and we find out who the rat/informants is.

At this point in time, I mean I could tell you the end of the film, but I won't. I could tell you who the informant/rat is, but I won't. What I will tell you is that this is one hell of a movie, and has one hell of a story. The reason is for the non-linear edit.

I give this film a 10!

No comments: