Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Thanksgiving Post

Annually, since the age of thirteen, I've always watched Airheads. Airheads stars Brendan Fraser, Adam Sandler, and Steve Buscemi. They play Chaz (Fraser), Pip (Sandler), and Rex (Buscemi). Why I've watched it since I was thirteen, who knows?

Back to the movie. Other than Fraser, Sandler, and Buscemi, there are a few stars in Airheads. Those names are: Chris Farley, Michael McKean, Michael Richards, and Joe Montegna.

Each of these actors play a major part of the story about Chaz's band, The Lone Rangers, (yes, you read that right), who break into a radio station to get their demo played.

Unfortunately, things don't work out that way. When The Lone Rangers break into the studio, it takes them forever to get in, they have to find a reel-to-reel for the demo, then it goes on fire, because of a cigarette in the ash trey. That happened because the tape snapped. That led to the cops having to find Kayla, Chaz's girlfriend, who had the only other copy.

That right there is another problem. First the cops have to find Kayla, and the tape.

After that is taken care of, the next job is to get a contract; which I'm not going to tell you if that happens or not. Nor will I tell you the ending. Let's just say it doesn't look like it will end well.

Now on to the acting. I think, no believe that Fraser, Buscemi, and Sandler did an excellent job. My reason for that: the story was good, and the way they interacted with the other characters was awesome.

That's all I have to say about my Thanksgiving viewing tradition! It gets an 8 out of 10

No comments: