Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Chalk up another one for Jigsaw (technically)

As most of you can see, this is my third Saw blog. I am going to do one for each of the first six films, until I finish watching them. The reason I said I am doing this is because of the release of Saw 3D on October 29.

This movie is kept in one area like the first one done a few years before. This works for this type of film. This time a husband and wife are in the hands of Jigsaw, who is on his deathbed. The only things is that the husband Jeff, and the wife Lynn, don't know the other one is a captive of Jigsaw. As well as the two of them, Amanda from the first two, is part of the game. She doesn't know about the relationship, and that she is being tested by Jigsaw.

As the story goes on, many other things happen. This film really make you think about each thing that is going to happen.

This film gets a 7.5

No comments: