Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saw 3D

On Friday, I saw Saw 3D. I thought that this movie was freaking fantastic. Yes, I know there are many people out there who don't like the Saw franchise, and that's fine. Me, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

When I went to see Saw 3D, I didn't know what to expect. The only thing that I knew was that Doctor Gordon from the first Saw was returning. That was about it. What was he going to do? How big was his part going to be? Why didn't he get brought back in a major part earlier? Why did it take six films to figure out what he was involved in?

There were many things that wee enjoyable. The traps were not as strong as some of the predecessors, but they made you think. I am not going to mention what they were. I want the film audience to be surprised.

On a scale of 1-10 this is off the scale!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: